Segmented Flow Analyzers
Why Choose the QuAAtro39 AutoAnalyzer?
- Generate more than 500 tests per hour.
- Ultra-low detection limits.
- High reproducibility.
- Increases productivity by 33% over its predecessor.
- Micro or macroflow hydraulics enable high sample rates (internal diameter of glassware is 1 or 2mm).
- Low sample consumption
- Low reagent consumption
- One-click start up.
- Automatic performance checks, before, during and after a run.
- Automatic monitoring of noise, drift, bubble pattern and light energy
- Automatic and complete shutdown with automatic pump platen release (option)
- 5+ simultaneous chemistries from one console.
- Also available as a 5 channel seawater analyzer.
- High-resolution digital photometer provides higher sensitivity.
- LED light source.
- Integrated enclosed manifold and detector (heated to 37 + degrees C)
- Optimal bubble frequency programmed by silent air valves.
- Reliable unattended operation & overnight running.
- Multitest manifolds for different nutrients with no hardware changes.
- Glass components for easy cleaning & easy visual checks.
- Uses Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer principles to reduce inter-sample dispersion.
- Compact and flexible chemistry analyzer.
- Easy to transport.
SEAL Analytical has more than 1,000 documented Continuous Flow Analyzer methods, with new applications regularly being developed in our laboratories. USEPA, ASTM, ISO, AOAC, DIN and other international regulatory compliant methods available.
Why Choose the AA500 AutoAnalyzer?
The SEAL AA500 AutoAnalyzer gives you total automation-just program and leave! Designed by our chemists for chemists.
The AutoAnalyzer Designed for Environmental Analysis
The SEAL AA500 AutoAnalyzer incorporates features exclusive to SEAL AutoAnalyzers, and is designed specifically for environmental applications, making it ideal for analyzing nutrients in water, wastewater, seawater, soil, fertilizer and plant extracts.